Chocolate Cupcakes... with Beets?

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vegan cupcakes came to my attention, at least twice in the last week.  I'm intrigued by the idea of a vegan cupcake, although I am in no way a vegan.  Then today I came across spring around the bend's can't be beet chocolate cupcakes and I think DN may have to try that one out because I LOVE beets.  I'm not too keen on buying beet powder, but maybe, just maybe I will so I can try that cupcake.  Anyway, I'm in the market for a basic, moist, and very delicious white cake (for cupcakes) recipe.  I think I found some today that I will try, but that adventure will have to wait until next week perhaps.

Before I head to bed, I do want to say I love the idea behind spring around the bend's blog: cooking with home grown ingredients... in DC!  Right around the area from DN!  I like when I come across local blogs of local people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP