Mini Caramel Apples!

>> Friday, October 29, 2010


With Fall comes Caramel Apples!  I saw mini caramel apples posts by every dessert/food/craft blogger, and they were so cute, we HAD to give it a go.  While I love anything and everything mini (or larger than life), and while I love that these were bite size, the caramel kept sliding off the fleshy part of the mini apple. We made the caramel from scratch (our first time) and I thought I was going to die from getting sugar burns or completely burn the sugar, but it turned out perfect.  Not sure I really recommend our two readers to make some at home, but it wasn't really difficult; you just need to keep an eye on it once all the water boils off.

Anyway, look at these babies:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP